Proseuche Devotions
Daily Word
Psalm 14
The fool says in his heart,
"There is no God."
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.
The LORD looks down from heaven
on the sons of men
to see if there are any who understand,
any who seek God.
–Psalm 14:1-2, NIV
John 14
"Do not let your hearts be troubled.
Trust in God; trust also in me.
In my Father's house are many rooms;
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I am going there to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come back and take you to be with me
that you also may be where I am.
You know the way to the place where I am going."
–John 14:1-4, NIV
Meditation
Prayer
The LORD said to Moses, "Tell Aaron and his sons, 'This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them:
"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."'”
–Numbers 6:22-26
Find a moment of silence and reflect on the words,
“The LORD bless you.”
How might the Lord bless you today?
Who can you pray and ask a blessing for?
Who would you rather not pray a blessing for?
Pray and ask one for that person too.
Action
Be a blessing to someone today.
No comments:
Post a Comment