Proseuche Devotions
Daily Word
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness
and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.–Psalm 17:17, NIV
Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me. 17If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.” –John 7:16-17
Meditation
Prayer
Pray, then, in this way:
'Our Father who is in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen. –Matthew 6:9-13
Find a moment of silence and reflect on the words,
“And forgive us our debts.”
And forgive us our debts/our due/our sin.
Meditate on the many facets of these meanings.
Action
Does someone owe you something? In your heart (and if possible directly to them) forgive someone a “debt” or sin. Journal about this.
3 comments:
OK - I have found the blog site and am in day 5 of the lemonade fast, and am under that roving cloud of depression/attack/discouragement. We leave next week, so continuing this plan is not feasible for me. Will transition to Maker's Diet when in the land of temptation!! Keep looking up -
And how do I pronounce the plan?
Pro - sue - chee ??
You are too funny.
Pra (an "a" like ma)
seu (like "sue")
che (like "kay").
I am at the end of week 1 and it is a challenge. I will pray for you to have good food options while traveling.
Right now I am believing in faith that God will use our fasting to lift off all despair from us. That He will reveal His plans and His love to His daughters.
In prayer it has seemed to me that love, unconditional love, is what breaks strongholds in France (and everywhere for that matter). So I am going to pray that God supernaturally anoints you with an overflowing amount of this "agape" love.
May He bless you with divine encounters!
P.S. Somehow I am a day ahead in the devotionals, so a new one will post for tomorrow.
Post a Comment