Proseuche Devotions
Daily Word
“I have installed my Kingon Zion, my holy hill.”
I will proclaim the decree of the LORD :
He said to me, “You are my Son ;
today I have become your Father.
Ask of me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.” –Psalm 2:6-8, NIV
Read Psalm 2 (NASB, NIV)
Listen to Psalm 2 (NASB, NIV)
When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to him,
“They have no more wine.”
“Dear woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied,
“My time has not yet come.”
His mother said to the servants,
“Do whatever he tells you.” –John 2:3-5
Read John 2 (NASB, NIV)
Listen to John 2 (NASB, NIV)
Meditation
Prayer
Pray, then, in this way:
'Our Father who is in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen. –Matthew 6:9-13
Find a moment of silence and reflect on the words, “who is in heaven . . .”
Ask God to reveal a truth about heaven to you today.
Where is heaven?
Who will be there?
If He is a good and loving Father, and we know He is,
we never need to be afraid to ask.
Where is heaven?
Who will be there?
If He is a good and loving Father, and we know He is,
we never need to be afraid to ask.
Action
Have you begun creating your shopping list?
What will you order when you go out to eat?
Will you have daily snacks? Do you have them ready?
What will you do to keep drinking water around all day?
1 comment:
I think that I have been found guilty of diminishing the holiness of God. God is Holy and to be revered; obeyed to the fullest extent. I still want to do things my way most of the time...I am praying for increased awareness of His holiness (scary but necessary) and therefore a total abandonment to following Him no matter the cost.
Post a Comment